PREPARATION AND ROASTING
- In a big bowl putt he flour, in the middle make a hole, add the dissolved yeast with warm water, the salt and the oil.
- Knead well and cover with a kitchen cloth. Let it rest in a place at room temperatura 22º/24º for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour on the work Surface and spread the dough with a Rolling pin until thin. Make a dough of 50×20 cm. Place the dough on a baking tray and on a greaseproof paper. Paint the Surface with the
painting liquid (*)
- Place on the dough all the infredients properly aligned, the spring onions strips, the red pepper strips, the cauliflower, the tomato strips and finish with the artichoke hearts.
- Dress with a dash of oil and the correct amount of salt.
- After baking: Add a line of black spiced sausage, another line of egg sausage and the anchovies. Sprinkle the olives on top. The spring pie is ready!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DOUGH (for a 50×20 cm. pie)
250 g wholemeal spelt flour
60 ml OOVE
5 g salt
9 g organic yeast powder
120 ml mineral water
LIQUID TO PAINT THE DOUGH (*)
50 ml OOVE
A pinch of spicy paprika
A pinch of salt and black pepper
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING, BEFORE BAKING
300 g spring onion cut in 4cm strips
150 g red bell pepper, with the skin, cut in 4cm strips
150 g Green cauliflower cut in small chunks
250 g ripe tomato, with the skin, cut in ½ cm flakes
200 g artichoke hearts cut in 4cm strips
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FILLING, AFTER BAKING
200 g black spiced sausage, thin, without the skin, cut in 1cm cuts
200 g egg sausage, thin, without the skin, chopped in 1 cm cuts
200 g black olives from Aragón
8 anchovie fillets chopped in cuts of 3 cm.