PREPARATION AND ROASTING
- Beat the eggs, the brown sugar a pinch of salt, with an electric wirw shisk for 3 minutes.
- Add the oil, the honey and the skin of a lemon, and continue riding 1 minut.
- Incorporate the wholemeal spelled flour, the baking powder and almons power, and continue riding 1 minut.
- Add the paste in the pastry bag and fill the 18 paper molds.
- Spread the pine nuts on top and bake at 180ºC for 28 minutes.
FOR 18 MUFFINS (Medium paper molds)
100 g brown sugar
a pinch of salt
300 ml of olive oil
90g of honey
the zest of the skin of a lemon
250 g wholemeal spelled flour
1 sachet of Royal baking powder
150 g almond powder
30 g pine nuts